Thursday, October 22, 2009

weird dreams

I just had to share this with someone...

Lucky you!

I had two incredibly crazy dreams today. One was that I was at this dinner event and the President was there and some lady (I think she was supposed to be a Senator) was yelling at him. And then he got up to give a welcoming speech for the dinner and he was trying not to cry. Then we all held hands and prayed like we do around my family's dinner table.

Whaaaat.

The other dream was that I had (apparently) adopted a baby. Yup. Like, an infant human. I was sitting at my computer trying to get it to drink out of a bottle and I was like, "Why did I do this? This thing is gonna turn into a kid and then an adult and I'm going to be stuck with it the rest of my life! Plus, how am I ever going to be able to get a date?!" Then when I woke up, I had to say out loud, "I do not have a baby," so I would know it was just a dream.

So, remind me not to have kids for a good long time based on my reaction to that dream. Yikes.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's like really super, risk-free birth control.

I often do the same thing when I have dreams that I got married. I wake up in a cold sweat and say, "I'M NOT MARRIED!"

Then I try really hard to think about kittens so I don't go back into that nightmare.

Unknown said...

these made me laugh out loud.

of course, i'm sorry you had to dream them. but funny later, no?

YOU DON'T HAVE A BABY!!!

oh and i loved your tweet about your halloween costume! so funny! if that is true, though, i might not have a good halloween. i needta get on that!!