Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Your Job Hates You

Sometimes I think my job is trying to make me hate it just so I'll move on to a new one.

I think I keep making this sound worse than it is. It's just that lately all the crappy things about my job have been getting to me more than usual. And I hate that, because I'm usually the kind of person who can let all of that stuff roll off my back. I mean, I can put up with a LOT of crap. A lot of it.

It's days like this when I'm so glad to have a silly-looking dog that at this moment is doing somersaults in the kitchen. God bless that little fuzz butt.

Anyway, my mom sent me an email last night and there's this job posting at our sister station in Indy. The job sounds awesome; it's for a host of a local daily lifestyle program and it calls for someone who knows thier way around blogs, social media, etc. It sounds just about perfect...except that it's in Indiana.

And I'd really like to get out if I can.

So...can someone else have a job like that in a different state where I'd like to live? Please?

K, thanks!

I will say that besides my dog, this put me in a better mood today. In honor of Sesame Street's 40th birthday:



C-ya later!
Lis :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

In this instance, your job is annoying you because you're over it. You're ready to be done with it and look for better jobs that don't force you to put up with this shit.

Wow. This job really is your boyfriend, isn't it?

P.S. Best. Song. Ever.

Bethany said...

Hey, girl!! It's been awhiiiiile! I've been M.I.A because of my crazy job. I have NO time for blogging anymore...well, except for right now. :)

Sorry about your job. I hope it gets better.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://itiwapyxu.servetown.com/xexemi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money