Friday, December 4, 2009

Let's not take a trip to Negative Town...

So, first of all I want to apologize for being a little...scarce recently.

Second, I want to apologize because I feel like my last few posts have been a little negative. And I, as a rule, am not a Negative Nancy, so I feel bad for being like, "Here, everyone, I had a bad day and I want you to read about it. You're welcome."

Although sometimes that is what blogs are for, right? Right?

Anyway, I've been behind on life, in general, lately. Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

I just spend the last couple hours catching up and leaving love on some blogs I follow. Still not done... have a few more stops to make, but at least it's a start. This week, whether it's been work, job searching, or just tackling the neverending pile of dishes in my sink, I have just felt like I cannot get ahead, you know?

My dog Lola does this thing where she crawls under my couch and hides out under there. Sometimes I wish I were small and wiggly like her so I could just join her under there.

Luckily she is more than willing to compromise and join me ATOP the couch, and today we shared an amazing snugglefest/nap that lasted about 5 hours. Nice!

And also today, I found out that my girl Sara is a SITS superstar! Probably all of you read her blog already anyway, but if you haven't yet, check out her blog right now!

OK, finally a glimpse of what's coming up... I went home a few weekends ago and salvaged my much-prized and ever-important Journals from my room. They range from anywhere around elementary age through my freshman year of college. I haven't read them all yet. But I just finished the one from my freshman year of high school and OH MY GOSH. I am going to very soon write a post with pieces of this journal. It is priceless.

Now I realize if I were Taylor Swift, I'd just write an album based on these journal entries, but I wasn't blessed with the Swift skill set. So this upcoming post will probably be a little wordy. But I promise you, it will be entertaining.

So that's what's coming! Stay tuned! I'll be back soon!
Lis :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oooh, journal entries! You're a brave soul, for I would happily throw all of mine in a fire.

Thanks for the blog love, my dear!

I can't wait until we do know Tina and Amy. What a fine day that shall be!