Friday, May 30, 2008

ketchup

I think I said almost a year ago when I started this blog that I'd post pictures of this, that, and the other...buuuut I haven't.

So now I'm going to make good on that promise I made to no one in particular.
It's picture time!

My Place

This is my first "grown-up" home. A place where I DON'T plaster the walls with pictures, article cut-outs, and random posters. A place where I have all the space to myself. Where I don't have to eat at my desk or use my bed for guest seating.

The kitchen, which I don't really use for a whole lot of actual cooking...mostly frozen pizzas, Lean Cuisines, and cookie baking.

The "dining room" is used for dining, but never are all four of these chairs filled at once...by people, anyway. This tends to become the catch-all for jackets, purses, and mail.

The living/office area. I spend a lot of time, most of it, in fact, in this part of the apartment.


My little bedroom, which is in pink and black. This poor room must be so confused; I sleep here during the day and get ready for work here every night. It's lit very dimly, which is nice...it's like a little cave. Rarrrr...


Believe it or not, this is my favorite room in the apartment. Why? Because I don't have to share it with anyone else! For the first time in my life I have my own bathroom. Yay!

Well that is the tour. Funny story--I actually started writing this yesterday after work and fell asleep in the middle of it! So I had to finish it this morning.

OK, next time...pictures of work? A tour of the station? We could do that.

Until later!
lis

No comments: